Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Unit 2 ~ Introduction

Hey all!!! Well we're into week 2 of the class and I am really enjoying what has been discussed in the 2 weeks so far. This class is right up my alley and where I have come to be in my life right now ~ "No Drama, No Stress". Many, many years of stress and not being able to deal with it in constructive ways resulted in destruction on me (all areas of my life ~ health, family, friends and ect). Through Divine intervention, about 3 years ago I was faced with the need to take a self inventory of what was good and what was bad ~ it was time to clean house. A big part of this process was my journey to develop myself spiritually with a relationship with God. I needed to be able to stop and learn to listen to Him because what I was doing wasn't working. It also was learning to focus on what is important and vital in my life and not all the trivial things did not or should not mold me. I am always looking for holistic and natural ways to grow spiritual and am certain that this course is going to provide a great deal of that. I'm looking forward to the next few weeks and sharing many experiences with everyone. Kandi

No comments:

Post a Comment